They are to do good, to be rich in good works, generous, and ready to share, thus storing up for themselves the treasure of a good foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of the life that really is life.
1 Timothy 6:18-19 NRSVA
Taking "hold of the life that really is life" is something to which we all can aspire. That is a life filled with generosity based on our faith in God who is generous in all things.
The St. Anne of Grace Stewardship theme for 2021 is a call to each one of us to be "generous and ready to share" so that our futures are secure and our lives are worth living.
Our gifts of giving and gratitude are the rewards of our stewardship ministry. Our stewardship encourages sharing and valuing our past here at St. Anne of Grace.
Thank you for your faithfulness in support of St. Anne's.
CONTRIBUTIONS: There are currently several ways you, our faithful congregation and friends, may continue to give to and support St. Anne of Grace. Some of these options are:
- Mail a physical check to the church office (cost of envelope and stamp)
- Leave your offering in the plates in the back of the nave as you come to the church to pray or receive communion from the Reserved Sacrament during the scheduled times.
- Use bill pay services at your bank to send a check to St. Anne of Grace (free to parishioner and the church)
- Use the e-giving link on the webpage (fee charged to the church per transaction)
- Use the Donor button on Facebook to donate (free of charge).